Perth

Information om kommande tävlingar och träffar.
Användarens profilbild
Streamerhook

Re: Perth

Inlägg av Streamerhook »

Good evening

Here are som pictures from yesterday

Kjell2.JPG
Kjell2.JPG (74.14 KiB) Visad 14906 gånger
Kjelle ready to catch
Kjell1.JPG
Kjell1.JPG (68.93 KiB) Visad 14906 gånger
Tank filled and engine started and model released.

The final in F2C this morning was fast but ended at 50 laps (first pit stop) when one team miscatched. From then on Fitzgerad was in the lead.

I have also met Clamer and his wife today so now all Scandinavians have arrived.

Tomorrow is processing day. Today was arrival day so we used our free time at the Car and Transportation Museum.

Last night at the Spanish Dinner I also met with Sion Burns. Next week we will be flying F2F and FAI Vintage TR at the West Australian Champs.
IMG_FAI-TR-23186.JPG
IMG_FAI-TR-23186.JPG (74.49 KiB) Visad 14906 gånger
Ingemar and Sion with FAI-TR model painted in the Spanish colors
Användarens profilbild
Streamerhook

Inlägg av Streamerhook »

Hi

Here is a Sunday report

First this morning I ran into Dan Hune et al.
Denmark.JPG
Denmark.JPG (60.38 KiB) Visad 14893 gånger
Ulla and Dan Hune DEN together with Clamer Meltzer NOR. Clamer will not compete here but be an official in F2B.

Just a few minutes later I met Richard Kornmeier from Germany. He and Christoph Holterman are the only German competitors here.
Richard.JPG
Richard.JPG (98.69 KiB) Visad 14893 gånger
Richard with his nice model.

After processing we had the opening ceremony with speeches etc. And also a show with Aborigin dances.
Dance.JPG
Dance.JPG (49.38 KiB) Visad 14893 gånger
TBC
Användarens profilbild
Streamerhook

Inlägg av Streamerhook »

The opening ceremony started with all countries (32) and all competitors (around 250) marched into the stadium.
Denmark2.JPG
Denmark2.JPG (87.27 KiB) Visad 14892 gånger
The small Danish troop.
Sweden.JPG
Sweden.JPG (117.58 KiB) Visad 14892 gånger
The small Swedish troop
Finland2.JPG
Finland2.JPG (79.6 KiB) Visad 14892 gånger
The small Finnish troop

The opening ceremony ended with a draw. The organisers picked three winners in each category and theese winners got a check for 1000 AUSD (appr 6000 SEK). In F2A Niels Lyhne was one of the lucky three. In F2D Igor Trifonov of Russia got a cheque.

The F2D draw for R1 and R2 can be found on the organiser web page. One interesting heat in R1 is Chornyy-Trifonov.

Time for bed..... Good night!

/Ingemar
Användarens profilbild
Michael Palm

Inlägg av Michael Palm »

Hälsa Dan att jag håller tummarna för honom. Ja, givetvis de andra nordborna i de andra klasserna också!
Jag förlorar aldrig, antingen vinner jag, eller så lär jag mig!
jerker

Inlägg av jerker »

:roll: NU ÄR VM igång!!!!!!!!! Några flygningar i F2B avklarade! F2A är igång! Redan har Fitzgerald/Ellins en tid 3.04,5 i F2C. Vad skall detta sluta?
jerker

Inlägg av jerker »

:roll: Ett tips! Följ Göran O. Exp: gå in på http:www.cl-auswoldcup2016.org/index.php gå till W-camps
jerker

Inlägg av jerker »

:lol: Förlåt! det skall vara http//www.cl_______
jerker

Inlägg av jerker »

:roll: Jag är inte smartare en en femteklassare!!! http://www.cl-auswoldcup2016.org/index.php
Användarens profilbild
Streamerhook

Inlägg av Streamerhook »

First day of competition finished. Sunny all day but with strong low sun.

Two Brits in the lead in Speed.

No idea about Aerobatics

In F2C the first three teams have really good times. Team Galax was to run 50 laps per tank but Bengt-Olof got exhausted (or something else), started to fly strange then crashed the model, fell out of the circle and fainted. I am told he has recovered now. We have to hope for better luck tomorrow.

In F2D (53 competitors) we did R1 with 26 heats and 6 reflights. Chornyy won the fight against Trifonov. It started with Trifonov taking all of the Ukrainian streamer, then both went into the ground and when they came up Chornyy took two cuts. And that was it!

The British team all more or less screw up with Dave and Mike losing while Gordon was lucky to win because his opponent got Dq'ed.
Singapore.JPG
Singapore.JPG (50.88 KiB) Visad 14871 gånger
One of our Singapore pilots flew with a covered face as you can see from the photo.

/Ingemar
Per Vassbotn

Inlägg av Per Vassbotn »

Hei Ingemar!

Gode rapporter fra "down under"!!!

Hvis du får tak i en Rothwell 3,2cc til vintage combat til meg hadde jeg blitt glad!!!!!! Du kan jo spørre........

Hilsen Per
Skriv svar